Monday 15 May 2017

My future plans

My future plans include the RV lifestyle. Living in an RV and going to all kinds of places with it, is unique and appealing. Also traveling by motorcycle across provinces is a must. Perhaps buying a Jeep Wrangler and taking it mudding and cross country is another thing I must do. Whatever I embark on I will make sure to live it up from A to Z in order to get the full experience the good and the bad and everything in between.

I consider myself lucky to have found a Kindle spirit who tolerates waky adventures. She could say the same about me tolerating her waky ways, but truth to the matter is that we enjoy each other's​ wakiness if there is such a thing.

I am writing this blog as a time capsule for the future to see which of the lifestyles I lived and which were just crazy dreams that will not materialize.

No comments:

Post a Comment